What's new

Downtown Dallas

kahulani

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma...wishing I lived back on the West Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot of the city in downtown...C&C welcome! Thanks!
4110380904_92f0da9f76_b.jpg
 
I need to take a drive over to dallas sometime theres lots of opportunities for good city shots. I have an uncle that works over there downtown so I will have to do that. Nice shot
 
Whats up with the dark top and bright bottom? Distracts kinda'.
 
I like it. I actually worked in that building many years ago when it was RepublicBank. Thanks for the memories.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom