What's new

Downtown Disney at Night

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some snaps of Downtown Disney are here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/1994648#183655875

Gary

#1
183664602-M.jpg


#2
183655875-M.jpg


#3
183347026-M.jpg


#4
183652717-M.jpg
 
cant see any of them
 
Images don't show in the thread, but I did go through the gallery.

You can imagine why when I read this thread title I was thinking "Oh great, some touristy snapshots." Boy, what a pleasant surprise it was to open your gallery! I couldn't have been more wrong. The lighting is fantastic in these, and you have an excellent sense of style that is consistent in your shots. Thumbs up.


Eric.
 
'ow 'bout now? Can you see them"
 
Thanks Eric ... for looking and commenting.

Gary
 
Photos clearly to be seen in the thread now, and Eric is right: they are a PLEASURE! You know how to "paint with light", wow, you sure do!
 
Thanks LaFoto ... you are very generous.

Gary
 
Awesome shots !!

I didnt know you could go in there and shoot, I thought the disnazis would apprehand you !!!

Nice !!!
 
Excellent shots. You have a PJ/documentary style that suits this subject matter well. Are you a PJ?
 
Awesome shots !!

I didnt know you could go in there and shoot, I thought the disnazis would apprehand you !!!

Nice !!!

Thanks Thorhammer- Downtown Disney hasn't been a problem ... at night it does get pretty dark though. Been there many times. Don't go expecting to shoot and eat ... cuz there usually a 45 minute wait for a table.

Gary
 
Excellent shots. You have a PJ/documentary style that suits this subject matter well. Are you a PJ?

LOL - thanks Rick. I used to be a photo journalist for about 15 years.

Gary
 
LOL - thanks Rick. I used to be a photo journalist for about 15 years.

Gary

Same here, going on over 20 years.

It is funny how PJ's can seem to spot each other from the way they shoot.:D

You have an excellent shooting style. All of the shots are great but #3 is really nice work.
 
Same here, going on over 20 years.

It is funny how PJ's can seem to spot each other from the way they shoot.:D

You have an excellent shooting style. All of the shots are great but #3 is really nice work.

Yeah ... the PJ shot ... the one that tells a story - LOL

Gary
 
I agree with EBPhotography - I was expecting touristy shots and I love the style. It's electric, I would say. And the following comments on photojournalism make sense. Do you sell your work? Some of these look like they would be great in a trendy restaurant or bar.

I can't decide which I like the best either, because I like the neon aspect of the first picture, but the story in the third picture - they're all good!
 
Thanks Emily91183. And ... nope don't sell my stuff. You find me a trendy restaurant that wants my snaps and I'm there (with your commission of course). I just feel that it's a lot more effort then its worth in the sales department. But if you think/experienced otherwise ... I'm listening. Again, thanks for looking and commenting.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom