Some snaps of Downtown Disney are here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/1994648#183655875

Gary

183664602-M.jpg

183655875-M.jpg

183347026-M.jpg

183652717-M.jpg

cant see any of them

Images don't show in the thread, but I did go through the gallery.

You can imagine why when I read this thread title I was thinking "Oh great, some touristy snapshots." Boy, what a pleasant surprise it was to open your gallery! I couldn't have been more wrong. The lighting is fantastic in these, and you have an excellent sense of style that is consistent in your shots. Thumbs up.

Eric.

Photos clearly to be seen in the thread now, and Eric is right: they are a PLEASURE! You know how to "paint with light", wow, you sure do!

Awesome shots !!

I didnt know you could go in there and shoot, I thought the disnazis would apprehand you !!!

Nice !!!

Awesome shots !!

I didnt know you could go in there and shoot, I thought the disnazis would apprehand you !!!

Nice !!!

Thanks Thorhammer- Downtown Disney hasn't been a problem ... at night it does get pretty dark though. Been there many times. Don't go expecting to shoot and eat ... cuz there usually a 45 minute wait for a table.

Gary

Same here, going on over 20 years.

It is funny how PJ's can seem to spot each other from the way they shoot.:D

You have an excellent shooting style. All of the shots are great but #3 is really nice work.

Yeah ... the PJ shot ... the one that tells a story - LOL

Gary

I agree with EBPhotography - I was expecting touristy shots and I love the style. It's electric, I would say. And the following comments on photojournalism make sense. Do you sell your work? Some of these look like they would be great in a trendy restaurant or bar.

I can't decide which I like the best either, because I like the neon aspect of the first picture, but the story in the third picture - they're all good!

Thanks Emily91183. And ... nope don't sell my stuff. You find me a trendy restaurant that wants my snaps and I'm there (with your commission of course). I just feel that it's a lot more effort then its worth in the sales department. But if you think/experienced otherwise ... I'm listening. Again, thanks for looking and commenting.

Gary

Most reactions

New Topics

Back