What's new

Downtown Grapevine

i like them but in the last one the top of the tower is cut off. i like the first one alot theough

Yes, this has already been mentioned. I'm going to correct the crop.
 
Great shots!! Grapevine is a beautiful place to shoot, and they have a great mall too!! lol
 
Great shots!! Grapevine is a beautiful place to shoot, and they have a great mall too!! lol

The mall may be next weeks adventure. My husband said they have a skateboarding ramp that the teenagers all use, so I want to try some action shots (and maybe broken legs!)
 
I totally dig these! #1 has GREAT composition, especially. #5 feels a little busy, but otherwise, they're awesome shots.
 
Thank you again :) I like that shot just cause they are perty flowers, but I agree, pretty freaking busy :)

I can't wait till spring to go make a fool of myself laying on the ground taking pics in the gardens around town. LOL

I swear I will. Maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom