What's new

Downtown Long Beach California

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Just a few shots from Saturday evening/afternoon


1
_MG_1604.jpg





2
_MG_1610.jpg




3
_MG_1627.jpg






4
_MG_1651.jpg







5
_MG_1655.jpg









6
_MG_1666.jpg







7
_MG_1679.jpg







8
_MG_1688.jpg





9
_MG_1697.jpg






10
_MG_1724.jpg







11
_MG_1730.jpg






12
_MG_1740.jpg








13
_MG_1750.jpg
 
No numbers :grumpy: - ts-ts-ts.














:wink:

Add them and I say that I like the blue one very much.
 
sorry, I always forget that.....

I fixed it !!!

I waas really astounded at all the cool stuff around the area to shoot..
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Numbers! Cooooooool.

OK, so now I can tell you that I like ALL the blue photos here (surprise! surprise!), which are #s 3, 7 and 11.

Further I (OF COURSE!!!) like the reflection shots of all the little colourful lights! Who wouldn't, I wonder?! (8 and 9 - 8 a little more than 9)

And equally OF COURSE I like the two sunset photos here, with the lighthouse and the sailing boats. Beautiful sky in both!

Well done.
I wish I had so much opportunity to go and photograph something INTERESTING! But nothing is here... :cry:
 
thanks !!

I always have the same thing happen to me ,but then I explore and find something on accident... lol
 
Umm..... Yeah, You have some BA shot! Massive Props. Keep the Photos coming.
 
great shots thor, love the abstracty ones. hard to pick favorites with so many great shots, but 3, 8, 11, & 13 are standing out a little, IMO anyway... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom