TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

downtown6.jpg

downtown2_1.jpg

downtown2.jpg

downtown1.jpg

What does it usually take to get the shots like #3 without getting a bunch of noise and over-saturation on the areas that do have light?

What does it usually take to get the shots like #3 without getting a bunch of noise and over-saturation on the areas that do have light?

One- you need a LOW ISO. You shouldn't hand-hold a shot like this because a long shutter speed gets you the light streaks. Then your aperture is just for DOF or small adjustments to how bright or dark you need a few of the areas to be.

These kinds of shots need a tripod though becasuse you're looking at 1 - 3 seconds as a shutter speed, maybe longer maybe shorter. The ISO being low will minimize the noise and the tripod keeps it all steady.

you def need a tripod for all those shots. i had a long exposure. and yes i do have the color version. ill have to show you tomorrow. sorry.

I like 1 and 2.
1 because you were daring and applied a effect to your photo
and 2 because it tells a story imo

thanks alot guys and girls!! i figured you guys were gonna hate em. idk why but im glad ya dont. I was just bored, driving around town, it was like 9ish.

Most reactions

Back