What's new

Downtown Tokyo at Night

tranceplant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
DSC03828.jpg


more at www.antoineinjapan.co.nr
 
Very nice - did you use as tripod on this or increase the ISO ?

I would have cropped out the portion of a sky scrapper left standing on the right to improve the composition but overall looks like a really nice spot to shoot from.(photography that is ;-)

I'm a fan of nice time photography as you can see on my flickr

Nice job,
daithi
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
ill go check out your flickr. but yeah you have a good idea. ill try to play with it.

I used a little table if I remember well for this picture. the thing is that it was through a glass and most of my pictures had a little reflexion on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom