Ann75

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everybody,

It's been awhile since my last post, but I finally had some time to go out and take some photos. It was a fairly nice day yesterday and we went to downtown Vancouver and walked from the Canada Place to Stanley Park where we spent some time.

Here are some photos from our afternoon, I hope you like them!

Thank you for looking!
Ann :D

Photo 1: A view over the Canada Place in downtown Vancouver
DSC05550.jpg

Photo 2: Coal Harbour and the surrounding apartment buildings
DSC05559.jpg

Photo 3: View towards downtown Vancouver from the Stanley Park seawall
DSC05564.jpg

Photo 4: View of downtown Vancouver from the Stanley Park seawall
DSC05594.jpg

Photo 5: View towards the Lions Gate Bridge and North Vancouver

DSC05608.jpg

As always some more post cards :)Nice work Ann that first one is perfect for travel guide

Wow, thank you so much...I really appreciate it. Glad you liked the photos! :hug::
Well unless its a factory or somthing:confused: What is that place ?

Well unless its a factory or somthing:confused: What is that place ?

Haha, no it's not a factory. It's called the Canada Place and it is indeed a landmark of Vancouver that you see on many postcards of the city. it serves for all sorts of purposes and there is a convention and exhibition centre, a cruise ship terminal (in the summer months), an Imax Theatre and the Pan Pacific Hotel. Quite a useful place ;)

Haha, no it's not a factory. It's called the Canada Place and it is indeed a landmark of Vancouver that you see on many postcards of the city. it serves for all sorts of purposes and there is a convention and exhibition centre, a cruise ship terminal (in the summer months), an Imax Theatre and the Pan Pacific Hotel. Quite a useful place ;)

Sweet then it would work ,sure is a huge place though

Most reactions

Back