What's new

Dozer

M1M

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Location
St Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC welcome. And wanted.

2645667177_efcd2a3e2b_b.jpg



2645664987_eb2e17984c_b.jpg
 
Cute doggie! :)

First shot looks a bit dark- bright background is going to get a bit washed out if you bring it up, but I think it needs to be done. It's a cute shot. Not terribly interesting, really, but cute. The leash is a little distracting.

The second shot has a lot of distractions- leash, bowl, some weird thing on the ground there, ball... the framing seems a bit off, too.

Just my opinions, of course.
 
Cute doggie! :)

First shot looks a bit dark- bright background is going to get a bit washed out if you bring it up, but I think it needs to be done. It's a cute shot. Not terribly interesting, really, but cute. The leash is a little distracting.

The second shot has a lot of distractions- leash, bowl, some weird thing on the ground there, ball... the framing seems a bit off, too.

Just my opinions, of course.


I can't get better with out this, thank you!
 
^^ Ditto. First pic is a little dark, really cute shot with a priceless expression, but dark. Second pic the lighting is way better, however there are alot of distractions and I would like to see some more composition.

However, you have an adorable dog and I said a big "awww" when I brought up this thread. The photos are both very sharp, just keep working with it, work on your composition and watch the lightning. It looks like you where in harsh light when you took these? In the shade, I can see, but still that light can affect photos.

Cute pics though!!
 
Cute doggie! :)

First shot looks a bit dark- bright background is going to get a bit washed out if you bring it up, but I think it needs to be done. It's a cute shot. Not terribly interesting, really, but cute. The leash is a little distracting.

The second shot has a lot of distractions- leash, bowl, some weird thing on the ground there, ball... the framing seems a bit off, too.

Just my opinions, of course.




I see no distractions.




2645664987_eb2e17984c_bcopy.jpg
 
:lol: That's such a ****ty clone stamp job. But you can barely tell!
 
BUMP!


Come on people I spent 5 minutes cloning for the sake TPF!
 
AWESOME SHOT!

Lol. Niiice toofpaste. Very nice. =D

I hate editing pictures though. I feel... guilty.

You should teach me how to do that though. I can't clone to save my life.
 
Feel guilty? I just feel dirty and I like it. BUAHAHAHA
 
:lol: Nice, toof.
 
hahaha....I knew you would come :lol:
 
:lol:

Where there is Photoshop and toofpaste... I will be there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom