DP Review...Pentax K3MK3

It's been a long time since I used anything by Pentax. They do seem to do quality stuff.

The biggest complaint with Pentax has always been their crappy AF processing. This one seems to have fixed that. The initial images I've seen are stunning. I have the money, and I do need to upgrade from my old Pentax versions, but still.....

The biggest complaint with Pentax has always been their crappy AF processing. This one seems to have fixed that. The initial images I've seen are stunning. I have the money, and I do need to upgrade from my old Pentax versions, but still.....

Go for it. You know you want to. Lifes too short :allteeth:

I'm getting one.

So am I once I read some independent(vs "Pentax Ambassador") reviews that go in-depth and evaluate the AF. From the pics I've seen so far, it looks to be doing an outstanding job.

Sigh. Still waiting. Hope to see your pics soon!

I own 20+ Pentax bodies, mostly film, but I haven't purchased a Pentax new since 2009 when I bought my first digital, the K2000. I'm currently using a K70 but I think it's time to buy new and the K3iii is impressive. I'm also considering a K1mk2 and I have allot of full frame glass... but I have more APS-C lenses...so I'm not sure which yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back