MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 21, 2006 #1 EXIF: NIKON D200 1/50 sec f 5.3 90 mm
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #2 I like the illumination in the lamp.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 21, 2006 #3 Nice exposure, like it! Rob
V Viajero TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2006 Messages 36 Reaction score 2 Feb 21, 2006 #4 Cool perspective on this one. I think the exposure was perfect, seeing as how the lamp is not overtaking the whole image with its light.
Cool perspective on this one. I think the exposure was perfect, seeing as how the lamp is not overtaking the whole image with its light.
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #5 Good shot, Scott...I like the tree for framing! BTW, yesterday was a great day...it wasn't cold at all...you totally missed out dude :greenpbl:
Good shot, Scott...I like the tree for framing! BTW, yesterday was a great day...it wasn't cold at all...you totally missed out dude :greenpbl:
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Cold or not dude, sorry I could not make it. I will be in Baltimore as planned on March 22nd. Scott
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #7 MyCameraEye said: Cold or not dude, sorry I could not make it. I will be in Baltimore as planned on March 22nd. Scott Click to expand... What's March 22? That's a wednesday, you know? So, alas, I will be at America's Greatest Space Agency.
MyCameraEye said: Cold or not dude, sorry I could not make it. I will be in Baltimore as planned on March 22nd. Scott Click to expand... What's March 22? That's a wednesday, you know? So, alas, I will be at America's Greatest Space Agency.
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Errrr sorry I meant March 12th. See the thread posted forever ago... I was told to plan one WAY in advance so everyone could make it but I doubt any one actually planned around the date so it will probably only be the usual crew. http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39024
Errrr sorry I meant March 12th. See the thread posted forever ago... I was told to plan one WAY in advance so everyone could make it but I doubt any one actually planned around the date so it will probably only be the usual crew. http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39024