Reaction score
Caught these dragons resting...

72223519.jpg

72288479.jpg

72352794.jpg

85528992.jpg

C&Cs welcome. Thanks for looking.
Gallery here -- http://www.pbase.com/chuckmaceda/dragon_boats

there is something i like about every shot, i would indefinitely hang #2 in my home

#2 is the best! The calmness of the water you captured is amazing!
Wonderful shot!

sorry guys, I do not like #2 ... the composition is ... odd, at least to me. if it had less empty space on the bottom things would look different though.

still, my favourite is #1 ... clearly.

That's funny... just as I was going through the pics I said to myself I think I should leave a comment about #2. :D

It almost looks like the boats are floating above the water. I love it when the water looks glassy like that as long as I'm not surfing that day.

Photos 1 and 2 are "the ones". The other two can no longer compete in comparison.
And yes, I also like the composition and calmness and colours of Photo 2 very much!

ill go against the grain and say #2 is best :cool: loving the rope going into the water on the left side. id like to see it with the bottom third cropped off :D

Number 1 and 3 are very nice, I think they could take a shade of darkening/contrast personally, but very nice all the same...great shots.
Number 2 for a balance of critique lol, seems oddly cropped/composed, theres something not right about the focus and reflections of the 3 boats on the right, and the empty water below has a kinda patchy manufactured look.

i love number two.

what botherd me about 3 was that you clipped off the very edge of the right boat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back