Dragonflies in a flower patch

nps4474

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
flowerdragon4.jpg

flowerdragon11.jpg

All shot around Pine Lake, University Park Il, (4 hours in the sun, 400-600 frames shot, these were the best picks of the bunch, minor edits in Aperture) captured handheld, w/Sony A-100/Tamron 90mm macro...

flowerdragon5.jpg

flowerdragon7.jpg

flowerdragon10.jpg

flowerdragon12.jpg

flowerdragon16.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them...:mrgreen:

Hai NPS,
4 hrs in the sun --- is well paid off. They were just excellent. I worked with an Sony a100 and do know that it's producing much brighter colours compared to my Nikon D50. And I think the lens is also great. Can you PM me your opinion on the Tamron 90mm lens. Thanks for sharing and once agian congratulations on your work.
amiably,
Ravi.

Hey Ravikiran, the PM feature seems to not be working for me (perhaps you need more posts before you are allowed to privita messege?) anyway, I can give you my impression of the Tamron right here, I find it to be excellent for macro work. I looked at a few other 90mm lenses, the Tamron seemed to deliver the best performnace, and was quite a bit cheaper (I paid about $450 US) then the others that seemed to come in at or over $600. Hope this helps, thank you for all your kind words and compliments.:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back