What's new

dragonflys... very cliché haha

AF44

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
DSC_0066.jpg



2
DSC_0064_2.jpg



3
DSC_0057.jpg



4
DSC_0053.jpg


these were taken with the stock lens... i got so close it wouldnt focus haha...
 
I think that 2 & 3 are the best, 1 & 4 are a little out of focus. I like the detail of the wing a lot though!!!
 
I think the color very best,but 1 & 4 are a little out of focus
 
What is cliché about Dragonflies? I think that there is nothing cliche about taking pictures of insects, especially dragonflies.
 
it seems like everyone has a picture of a dragonfly haha

the color in the pictures is actually much richer but im dealing with some "technical difficulties" so just imagine more reds hehe...
 
It seems like the wing is the only thing in focus in each of the photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom