5 512 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 22, 2009 #1 (click for larger image) from: Drawing Pin | FotoBlog BW Studio for a drawing pin C&C are really welcome!
(click for larger image) from: Drawing Pin | FotoBlog BW Studio for a drawing pin C&C are really welcome!
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2009 #2 This is a sharp, crisp photo. The black pin could use more contrast. Perhaps if you used more light this would help. The image is kind of small. I'd like to see it bigger. I like the clear pin a lot. The shadows underneath are really cool.
This is a sharp, crisp photo. The black pin could use more contrast. Perhaps if you used more light this would help. The image is kind of small. I'd like to see it bigger. I like the clear pin a lot. The shadows underneath are really cool.
A alexanderdel TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2009 Messages 74 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2009 #3 I agree with TiCoyote. The black pin does need a little more like and contrast. Other than that I think it's a great picture. Good job.
I agree with TiCoyote. The black pin does need a little more like and contrast. Other than that I think it's a great picture. Good job.
5 512 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank you, i'll edit it and i'll keep in mind for the next time