Dream camera...

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats wrong with me...ive fallen inlove with the Praktica LB...my photography teacher let me use one an...

wow...
great exposure
great lens
great feel
no batteries...

and only £5 on ebay? Im in love!

based on your impression of it I would say yes.

You liked it a lot.. whats £5 when true love is on the line :p

It worth 5 lb, but likey will end up going for more. Is it the one going for 10 USD for CA? If so shipping will be about 10-20 USD

Artemis said:
You think its worth the fiver?
Yeah, its worth it. You could also look at MTL-3 or MTL-5, they don't cost much more and have a primative light meter :drool: I bought a b200 and ended up spending more on shipping than the camera :blushing:
You might also want to check out a yahoo group called pugw, which is a smaller group devoted entirely to praktica cameras.

Artemis said:
You think its worth the fiver?

Yea, matey. I used an older Domiplan lens that came from a Praktica on another SM SLR and I was amazed at the quality of the pictures.

Well worth the money.

Mitica100 said:
Yea, matey. I used an older Domiplan lens that came from a Praktica on another SM SLR and I was amazed at the quality of the pictures.

Well worth the money.

Dont you fix and rebuild old cameras? If so you could find me a nice cheap one :p

Artemis said:
Dont you fix and rebuild old cameras? If so you could find me a nice cheap one :p

That I can, except that the shipping from Arizona to UK would annihilate the cheapness (new word? ;) ) of that camera.

Have you watched the Ebay? Just search for Praktica there, you should find some for reasonable prices, if not outright steals. :D

I'll check it too for you...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yeh...im guessing equipment for this camera is cheap...could you tell me what accessories I can get for this camera and how much they cost?

Most reactions

Back