Dream State -- REM

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
599-dream-state-j4294-1724-v21.jpg

-

Very nice.. but how did you create this?

Compound composite- 2 images for the mask/blindfold, 2 for the buildings and birds (same bird repeated). Channel mixing, selective saturation and selective shadow/highlight adjustment. Some other stuff too.

Very creative man. Reminds me of Salvador Dali's paintings.

Very creative man. Reminds me of Salvador Dali's paintings.

Thank you--Dali is quite impressive to me. Although I don't directly care for many of his works, his style of veristic surrealism has opened up creative possibilities for me. For the last couple years I've been looking to painters and other artists for inspiration rather than photographers. Magritte blows my mind.

Last edited:
Hello old friend. Good to see you still have your sense of humor and adventure. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Hello old friend. Good to see you still have your sense of humor and adventure. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Hopefully some things will always remain.

I absolutely LOVE this!! Very creative indeed, oh Talented One. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:{I couldn't find guy bowing in the emotioncons ;)}

I absolutely LOVE this!! Very creative indeed, oh Talented One. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:{I couldn't find guy bowing in the emotioncons ;)}

Thank you Carol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back