Dream Vehicle

Heres a few of mine...~_~

chevrolet-chevy-chevelle-ss-1970.jpeg

chevrolet-chevelle-ss-1970_front.jpeg

dodgecharger6.jpg

sd530187zn9.jpg

NOWWWWW... if i can just win the Lottery...*crosses fingers* LOL

A perfectly restored 93' Range Rover LWB (long wheel base) with a 3in Old Man Emu lift, enough HAM equipment to make the CIA jelous, a custom built swing-up roof camper, a nice rear storage system, and of course dual batteries so I can handle all my power needs. Take my current Rover and put $20,000 in it would give me this.

For everyday I would enjoy a nice black Escalade ESV. But my wife will take it away!! :grumpy:

I couldn't pick just one, I don't think. I love import high-performance. I also have a love of classic American muscle. I have driven many of each in my racing and each have their pros. When I sold my Chevelle I cried. When I sold my Formula Ford I cried. When I sold my built-to-the hilt Honda I cried. I just love cars and have owned and/or raced many varieties. I'd also love to have a Lotus Elise, an NSX, pretty much any of the Ferraris, a Superbird which is the car that started my love of cars when I was 4, a McLaren F1, 67 Camaro RS/SS...omg I could be here all night naming cars I'd love to have.

Koeniggsegg CCXR
Ultima GTR
2010 MB E63 AMG
Old VW Beetle with a turbo'd Vitara D16 engine in the back. I may ruin a car attempting this, but plan to give it a shot someday.

Pagani Zonda
Or a 1954 Mercedes 300
Or just to say I had the fastest car ever a Bugatti Veyron Supersport.

Dream vehicle... I have a different view when it comes to this.

I don't want some 100 thousand dollar vehicle as my dream vehicle. I just want something that looks nice. I have to say Ford Mustang.

Dream vehicle... I have a different view when it comes to this.

I don't want some 100 thousand dollar vehicle as my dream vehicle. I just want something that looks nice. I have to say Ford Mustang.

That's your realistic dream vehicle... but sometimes it's nice to expand and dream outside the box. lol

Corvette ZR-1 or a 62 with the 327 injection, that would be awesome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back