Dreampt about the forum lastnight

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's nothing special but I dreampt I made a B.S. thread just to boost my post count. I forgot until I happened to look at it today. I just did a bunch of these types of posts in that thread

whfhf
sdf
s
df
sdf

ffff

wf
erttt

Am I crazy? I dream about work all the time and I understand that, I hate work. But the forum!?!? I admit it is a nice part of the Internet and my life to have you guys to talk to a little and explore photography in general especially each others images. But I don't want to dream about it!!! lol

Lets leave it up to real life ok brain?

So, I love you all and thank you for the forum! :greenpbl:

Happy Valentine's Day <3 :heart: <3

LOL, I've had a fair share of TPF dreams myself. I haven't had a dream about work in ages, which is funny because it's been really stressful lately.

Don't kinx yourself :)

I often dream I'm late for work. I had two already this month. I get up late, and it takes foreer to get ready, stuff happens to make me more late I get angry, I wake up with horrible feelings that linger for the rest of the day. Grrr work.

I have dreams like that about school. That I forgot to pass in an assigment or I completely forget about an exam and fail.

Everyone gone all mushy today. I can't think why...

I think I've dreamt about this place once or twice. The dreams were so interesting I can't remember them. :oops:

And if you have lingering feelings you know you can talk to the users here don't you Angela?
*points to his pm button*

I have dreams about work all the time too :grumpy: Last week I woke my wife up because I was reciting mainframe error codes in my sleep :thumbdown:

I also have "photo" dreams quite a bit these days. Unfortunately the last one I had I was taking photo's at work! Can't say I have had any about the forum though personally :meh:

You mean you actually sleep??? :) There IS no sleep with TPF!

Most reactions

Back