What's new

Dreams

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dreams_by_BloodPromiser.jpg


http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/Dreams-103687595
 
I love the look and the feel to this photo. It actually looks like a dream. The colors are beautiful, and I love the fog in the background. Great job. Absolutely beautiful!
 
Yup i love it. lovely colours and overall feel.
 
I love the look of this photo. The more you stare at it, the more you see the meaning of this photo. I love it!
 
This is the third I have seen in this series, and this one is amazing too. Would look grand if you could frame all three in a series. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Twig is back! (After quite a long absence!)

Very nice. I like the tint of the sky, and the fact that the DOF extends quite a long way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom