Dreamscape + End of the rope.

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
30885cn.jpg

10wmlg1.jpg

Really feelin #2 except i wish some of the black nothingness was cropped out.

I like #1, but maybe a little less supernova above the head. It's so bright and vibrant, that it takes away from the glowing subject.

But I like the dreamy feeling it has to it. =)

I like the emotion in #2. I think it's how a lot of us feel at the end of the work day - dirty, used, thirsty for a better life - great shot, imho.

I really like the black nothing in 2, it contributes to the feelings of alienation, loneliness and despair. If anything, in a large version I might add more distance.

Mel

Technically, these are great, but the first one has this "second coming of christ" vibe to it, and it doesn't work. it can be seen as cheesy.

you can tell the water from the shower is fake in the 2nd one, his elbows are raining.

Technically, these are great, but the first one has this "second coming of christ" vibe to it, and it doesn't work. it can be seen as cheesy.

I don't think it's cheesy. I really enjoy your work. I think it has a Fight Club edginess to it.

I do however see the point of the armpits raining. Maybe you could delete that layer?

Fight Club edginess?

really?

Oh man, I'm totally in love with the first one. It totally kicks a$$.

I love the mood in the second one. Very well execudted.

I love both shots. I'm not a huge fan of the style no 1 is in, but you made it work very well and I'm a fan of it!

The only thing I have to say is to me each picture tells a story, and together they tell another one, and if you view #2 first they tell another story together.

Well done!

I keep coming back to look at 2. It phenomenal. There is so much emotion.

i like both but i really like the second one.

what is he thinking?:thumbup:
seems like hes suffering from something.

#1.. brilliantly creative
#2.. great sense of "oh my..now what?"

Nice!

I think they're fantastic. I'd like to know more about the rain coming from the elbows and this thing people refer to as "christ". I don't get either reference.

I think the photos are spot on. I wouldn't change a thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back