Reaction score
Website
www.americanarchaeologist.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A coupe of shots from today.

hoses1-LR.jpg

hooksCULR.jpg

Is it in the material and its texture that the second photo looks so pixelated? Is it not pixelated at all but the colour (chipped off as it is) is just like that?

Well, I kind of prefer the first to the second also because of the lighting. Seems to render that photo more deeply than the second. I'd have liked to see one context photo of the entire rig...

Is it in the material and its texture that the second photo looks so pixelated? Is it not pixelated at all but the colour (chipped off as it is) is just like that?

It is somewhat pixelated, and a combination of factors contributing to the weathered look, but mainly rust and weathering. I had hoped that the pixelation and slight sharpening would add to the weathered/rustry effect. I've included a shot of the rig in action.

corgeborerig2-LR.jpg

numero uno is super cool i love the tubes coming off of the machine. that was a really good idea and composition was perfecto. sorry i just felt like talking in spanglish.

Thanks for providing us with the "context photo", too! :D I knew I'd like that. And while it is not "great art" but just a photo of ... well ... the rig at work ... I find it interesting to look at, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back