What's new

drink milk

Oh wow, outstanding don't change a thing, it's ready right of the box, I kneel to you excellence. Great job.

"As I Wander"
 
man I would love to shoot the Milky Way from that hemisphere.
 
Abbye, another gorgeous shot, as usual. Foreground looks good the way it is. If brighter, one would think you're doing a collage or a paste-up with layers.
 
i honestly cannot get over how beautiful this is..
definitely noting the Atacama as one of the places i'll need to visit before i die! (:
 
Um. Holy crap wow.
 
images
it!!!
 
That is amazing. I couldn't help but look at your other photos on flicker. Very, very nice.
 
Amazing.

One thing I don't get; how do you take a 30 sec. exposure without the stars getting blurred as Earth rotates?
 
Amazing.

One thing I don't get; how do you take a 30 sec. exposure without the stars getting blurred as Earth rotates?

It looks like a wide angle shot - the wider the angle, the less the earth's rotation shows up in a long-exposure shot.
 
Amazing.

One thing I don't get; how do you take a 30 sec. exposure without the stars getting blurred as Earth rotates?

It looks like a wide angle shot - the wider the angle, the less the earth's rotation shows up in a long-exposure shot.

Thanks for this tip, will try it out! :thumbup:
 
AMAZING; Between this shot and the hole shot, I am OFFICIALLY a fan of yours!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom