D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whilst the mac is back in the shop for a keyboard replacement and we can’t really travel I had a few minutes spare this morning so decided to play around with some glow sticks I picked up.

D850, 70-200 processed on Photoshop express on my phone.

4AAE100C-E1A6-4549-BF4D-B8DA16602937.jpeg

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

God, that brings back memories of the first time I saw glow sticks. A David Bowie concert at the old Empire Pool Wembley in '76. Wow, so long ago.

Thanks for invoking that memory. Happy times.

God, that brings back memories of the first time I saw glow sticks. A David Bowie concert at the old Empire Pool Wembley in '76. Wow, so long ago.

Thanks for invoking that memory. Happy times.

Pleased to jolt the old memory bank for you! I am a tad younger so at almost 40 I guess I remember these from everyone in the early 90’s rave scene, not that I ever attended.

Not my usual but fun to play around and keep shooting and experimenting until I can get back out amongst the landscapes I love so much again.

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Aye, I showed my age there a bit:D

Reactions: D7K
Cool shot. I think I still have some of the vampire glow fangs.

Reactions: D7K
Cool shot. I think I still have some of the vampire glow fangs.

Thanks , certainly different from the landscapes I’m used to :D actually shot in the middle of the day too with the blinds closed and no flash/ softboxes just the kitchen table

Most reactions

New Topics

Back