D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not gotten out much and had pretty rough couple of months personally, hopefully on the up now .
Managed to shoot this and not much else lately other than a few portraits of the wife as she blossoms In pregnancy.

Shot with the 70/200 on the D850 and cropped in.
The_Moon.jpg

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Nice detail. Sometimes less is more.

Reactions: D7K

Thanks, I aimed trying to use the negative space and offset the moon a bit, something I thought might look good hanging on the wall :)

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Thanks, I aimed trying to use the negative space and offset the moon a bit, something I thought might look good hanging on the wall :)

Totally agree, it's a concept that's too often ignored and subject simply stuck in the middle of the frame. Always shows a bit of naivety imo.

Nice shot Chris, hope things smooth out for you soon, kind of been in the same boat.

Last edited:
I could stare at the smoky background all day. Nice image =]

Very nice! I love the background. I would pull back on the sharpening and contrast just a hair. Overall I love it.

EDIT: I suppose it is the foreground lol.

Last edited:
Nice shot Chris, hope things smooth out for you soon, kind of been in the same boat.

Cheers Jeff, hope things start looking up for you too!

Very nice! I love the background. I would pull back on the sharpening and contrast just a hair. Overall I love it.

EDIT: I suppose it is the foreground lol.

Thanks , I might have a play with it, maybe pushed a little too far to make it ‘pop’ :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back