What's new

Drop the quality for web

padremucho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi !
I really need help. I'm a new Canon 7D owner and I have a problem with uploading my pictures on web. I've got Large picture 5184 x 3456 and it's very long to upload. So, I'm looking for a software to take all my pictures and drop the size to 720 x 480 without editing.

Anyone have an idea ?
 
What are you using for editing now? What came with your camera?

Resizing is easy to do, and you probably already have 5 programs on your computer that can do it.
 
IrfanView is free and can resize images. As 0|||||||0 said, you probably have other free software alredy on your system that can do it as well.
 
Thank you all !

I found what I was looking for ! I usually use photoshop to resize, but I needed something to resize all my pictures automatically to 720 x 480 at the same time without doing anything else than press "go".

And I find the perfect software ! I post it if this could help somebody else !

And it's a free download :
Image resizing, do it with PIXresizer
 
Helps to learn to use the tools you have fully before finding yet another program for a single task.

In Photoshop click File -> Scripts -> Image Processor. It's a batch processor for images that's well worth looking into. Just select the directory and hit go.
 
What a lead in for selling a passing on a product....
 
i have a flicker account and the images coming off my 600d are to big to be uploaded on to flicker. does any one know a program to resize the images down to 20mb without losing to much quality. i have photoshop cs5 too but not sure how to do it on that or if thats the best programe to use
 
In CS5 click on File -> Scripts -> Image processor is the easiest way to do it. You don't even need to open the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom