What's new

Dry land walk

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The more I use my Nikonos V I find it to be handier than I thought!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4706.webp
    IMG_4706.webp
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8678_jpg.webp
    IMG_8678_jpg.webp
    523.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8679_jpg.webp
    IMG_8679_jpg.webp
    281.2 KB · Views: 43
Nice. I guess you don't have to worry about getting caught in the rain with that.
In my prior working days I collected cameras of various types with the plan of caring/restoring of them for my retirement.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom