What's new

DSC_9711

Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
2,271
Location
大田, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From a recent trip to Yurakucho.

12067067476_273bc71bb1_z.jpg
 
I like the soft subtle brown/red tones. It's got a bit of a BW feeling if that makes sense.

A think that bothers me a bit is how the floor looks like it bends downwards in the front and the wall bends backwards. I would think it would be interesting to correct the perspective a bit in PS and see what you get.
 
I really like this picture! It reminds me of something you would see in a dr. office or something like that. I thought it was kind of flat though so i played around with it in light room and then brought it into photoshop and adjusted the floor….


reedit by VIPGraphX, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom