DSLR Gimbal

Bill Ballard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I'm doing more and more video work and am considering a gimbal for my Canon 6D Mark II and Canon EOS 24-105 f4 L series lens. (Lens used most of the time.) I've been leaning towards either the DJI Ronin S or the Zhiyun Crane 2S. I'm not finding any real differences in the specs for each, and there is a moderate difference in price, with the Crane S2 being about 1/3 less than the Ronin S.

Any input or thoughts on either of these - or, is there another gimbal worthy of consideration?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I use the Crane and find it excellent in every way with zero issues. Build quality, ease of use, price - all great. The batteries last all day.

I previously owned the Ronin M and found that to be harder to set up, harder to pack away, more money and not as nice to use. I sold it to buy the Crane.

Thanks for the reply! I decided to go with the Weebill S, after using a friend's. Haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Yes, absolutely! I did look at the Crane as well, but in the end, felt the Weebill S would do the trick. Time will tell, of course!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back