www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dstunts_1_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5qx2g6.jpg

dstunts_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5qx2hg.jpg

dstunts_arm_up_arm_down_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5qx2jm.jpg

dstunts___house_party_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5cw1io.jpg

Last edited:
Overcooked / overprocesed as portraits, but I'd say they're spot on for their intended use.

Is DStunts happy with these? He looks hispanic, but I don't think he is? Maybe he's mixed, or just looks mixed, I dunno.

I guess I'm saying that if his ethnicity is a big part of who he is, which it might or might not be, you should respect it, which you might or might not have done!

Otherwise, looks fine. Looks pop-art, looks hipster, hits a lot of the right notes. Not something photographic aficionados are gonna like, but eff those guys, eh?

Overcooked / overprocesed as portraits, but I'd say they're spot on for their intended use.

yea i feel tht, thnx

Is DStunts happy with these? He looks hispanic, but I don't think he is? Maybe he's mixed, or just looks mixed, I dunno.

I guess I'm saying that if his ethnicity is a big part of who he is, which it might or might not be, you should respect it, which you might or might not have done!

Otherwise, looks fine. Looks pop-art, looks hipster, hits a lot of the right notes. Not something photographic aficionados are gonna like, but eff those guys, eh?

Yea he's happy with them, lotta people in his network seem to like the photos too, I think they could be better though, TBH I have no idea what ethnicity he is, I was meaning to ask him that yesterday when we were working on the cover for arm up arm down.

as for eff those guys? idk about tht, i wanna find a balance / middle ground inbetween what i like and what they find acceptable. im tryin tho. ;)

Last edited:
What (edit: would) you like to be better about them?

Last edited:
Definitely more balanced than before, and yeah a little over cooked but it's done well for this type of job these days.

What you like to be better about them?

lighting, composition, dof, more interesting angles, idk really thts why i come onto forums to hear what people think I need to work on, I really only got serious about photography when I was 19/20, im 21 now, and people seem to like what I do, so i'm gonna stick to it, I got 3 photoshoots coming up though with some new models so I'm gonna try and apply my recent feedback on here to those shoots.

Definitely more balanced than before, and yeah a little over cooked but it's done well for this type of job these days.

thnx. :)

What KIND of shoots are the upcoming ones?

well they are all gonna be shoots with female models, one is gonna be playful and fun (lingerie/bed), another one is gonna be outdoors black n white gonna try n make it look high end/fashion (apparently shes making her own dress), one is with this model that sorta has a dark edge to her I was thinking doing something hectic / crazy (tim burtonish meets the shining and scale down the crazy a bit), and I have a possible other shoot with this girl tht hit me up on instagram shes really pretty just haven't decided what we wanna do yet.

What you like to be better about them?

lighting, composition, dof, more interesting angles, idk really thts why i come onto forums to hear what people think I need to work on, I really only got serious about photography when I was 19/20, im 21 now, and people seem to like what I do, so i'm gonna stick to it, I got 3 photoshoots coming up though with some new models so I'm gonna try and apply my recent feedback on here to those shoots.

thnx. :)

Your style isn't my style but I've looked at your site and like what you do. You have some some very interesting and well executed work, if you keep it up the world is your oyster! :)
I didn't get serious about photography till I was 57 so you've got a bit of a head start on me. ;)

I think you're finding a pretty good balance between good photography and good commercial value for your customer. Nobody has anything negative to say about the photography, and the commercial appeal seems well done and appropriate to the genre / use.

I don't know that you're going to get much photographic guidance of a general type at this point... you seem to be executing quite well. What are we going to tell you, use a rim light on the bla bla? Nah, you've pretty much got it covered. At this point, you'd have to get pretty specific and technical in your questions.

Maybe start looking for an agent for commercial work and turn your hard work into income. If you don't mind turning something you enjoy into a j.o.b. that is.

I dont really like the photos. But the flyer is spot on.

I like the style you're going for.

I would fix his right ear (the picture with the hood) though.
It seems a few shades lighter than the rest of his face.

Overall I like it.

Most reactions

Back