What's new

..:: Dubrovnik [HDR] ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is an HDR of the old town of Dubrovnik, Croatia. I know it's not very HDR-ish, but i don't like the too obvious HDRs. The colors really pop off though and that's exactly what I wanted. It really replicates the fresh blue color of the sea and the white salty foam peeks as the boat rushes through.

hdr1copy.jpg

​
 
Nice capture. I love this little walled city, great destination spot.
 
this is beautiful :thumbup:
 
Nice capture. I love this little walled city, great destination spot.

It's such an amazing place to visit. So much to see and so much to do. I highly recommend it to anyone who has the time and means for travel.

this is beautiful :thumbup:
Thank you ifi!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom