Duckin' on by...

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
Hey guys. To those of you who might remember me, I thought I'd give you a brief update. I will pop past in a few days to check it.

I am doing some paid photography work on the weekends! (mostly). I did an engagement at night which was a bit tricky but I sold a heap of shots, including enlargements, so I was dead happy with that.

I did a portrait shoot a friends daughters (17 and 15). Worked a treat and the lovely mum has told me she is about to order en' masse. Yahoo.

And I sold my first landscape just the other day. Not one I would have picked, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. (I wanted to say, "No. Don't take that one. This one is much better!" Lol. I'm very proud of that.

Anyway, hope you are all well. I talk to Photo occassionally (but not often enough) so I know she is well - except for the camera disaster.

Cheers to you all and thank you so much for your encouragement.

hey Duck! we miss you! but I'm glad you shoot and earn something on this :)
ey... why don't you show us some pictures?!?!?!?

Yeah. Will do soon mate.

Hope you are going well, my friend. And how's your English going?! I hope someone else stepped up to the tutor's position. LOL.

heheh... now... I'm an English teacher... yeah... I do have a student!!! And as as surprise I'll tell you that she is 34, and she is taking her doctor's degree in psychiatry... she needs to learn basic English because she has to take an exam in it. lol.

and as far as my english goes... I'll take the the profficiency course once again :) I don't feel to confident to pass the last Cambridge certificate in English... huh and... you should visit the "Things toy DON'T want to pack" thread in this section... there you'll get the full picture of my general English knowledge.... Jon and Terri know what I'm talking about :p :er: :sillysmi:

Great to hear from you, I miss your posts! I'm happy to hear your business is taking off!

Duckie is here :D.
So great!
Long time no see, eh? (On here, that is).
I'm glad to hear you even manage to make some MONEY out of all your photography... that is cool. Can't we see the odd money-making photo on here, maybe??? That would be nice.
And yes, it IS a real disaster what happened with my SLR. I feel so "reduced" now, even though the compact digital is not bad, but then, on the other hand ... ah well. Must not think about it - must not think about it - must not think about it - must not.....

Thanks everybody. Its so nice to be treated so wonderfully.

I promise to post some pix soon - but damn! the pix pages move so fast now days. Back when I was a TPF youngster....LOL.

(*hopes his review for Mountainlander was nice since it was the virgin one and all.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back