jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
000278480012-02-01.jpeg

I see two possibilities.
1, the shot was taken earlier in the year or
2, these ducklings have little chances to survive a wild winter.
This was shot in the early summer (May) and been in my fridge. I just got around to developing the roll as I normally batch develop 12 rolls in a session to exhaust the C41 kit. This was not a priority roll so it gets put in a non priority box, once it reaches 12, I process them. I used a local lab scanner to see if I was interested in purchasing it. They got a new one so I thought maybe... But I wasn't impressed enough compared to my current setup.

I like how the color tones compliment each other and the brown is one side the blue the opposite side.

I like how the color tones compliment each other and the brown is one side the blue the opposite side.
You nailed it Cheryl! Great eye, can I borrow yours sometime? lol. This was intended from a color perspective, just a matter of the liitle ones to get some curved line in there. Thanks for noticing. You never know with film because you can't preview. It really forces you to slow down and think if you can.

You nailed it Cheryl! Great eye, can I borrow yours sometime? lol. This was intended from a color perspective, just a matter of the liitle ones to get some curved line in there. Thanks for noticing.
You don't want my eye when shooting. I see things after in other's photos. Now when I have the camera in hand well that eye thing vanishes.

You don't want my eye when shooting. I see things after in other's photos. Now when I have the camera in hand well that eye thing vanishes.
I feel yah. It's a weird thing with the viewfinder. I often get lost inside that tiny square or rectangle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back