What's new

Dude....

Speaking of tripping ...

All my geometric hallucinations were variations on a color theme of purple and green.
I just realized why. My eyes were dilated - wide open - and I imagine it was some variation of CA like you see with fast prime lenses.

Probably not the case, but sounds cool regardless.
 
I must be on shrooms myself because this reminds me of Tool's "Prison Sex" video.

Ahhh yes!! I see it! Awesome tune btw....:sexywink:
Yes, very lovely :lol:



That is Dude.

The Big Lebowski is the Dude. That is some sort of something else.
Dude and The Dude are two completely different entities, dude.



Dude OMG your right dude. What was I thinking. I guess its more white russians for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom