What's new

Duke Gardens, September 14, 2013 [IMAGE HEAVY]

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_00021-X3.jpg


2
DSC_00017-X3.jpg


3
DSC_00019-X3.jpg


4
DSC_00031-X3.jpg


5
DSC_00044-X3.jpg


6
DSC_00051-X3.jpg


7
DSC_00101-X3.jpg


8
DSC_00174-X3.jpg


9
DSC_00158-X3.jpg


10
DSC_00172-X3.jpg


11
DSC_00170-X3.jpg


12
DSC_00169-X3.jpg
 
I really like them, 4 is my favorite, the angle, focus and colors are great. I love that you can see the building behind
 
I really like them, 4 is my favorite, the angle, focus and colors are great. I love that you can see the building behind

Thank you for your post.
 
I like them all too, but I think 7 is my fave.
 
Number 4 is my favorite as well. The lines of the flower stems direct the eye to the building, but because the focus is soft on the building the eye returns to the flowers again, and so it keeps the eye exploring the picture in a good way.
 
I like the last 3, the bokeh on the last one is superb.

Nice Series!
 
Number 4 is my favorite as well. The lines of the flower stems direct the eye to the building, but because the focus is soft on the building the eye returns to the flowers again, and so it keeps the eye exploring the picture in a good way.

I like the last 3, the bokeh on the last one is superb.

Nice Series!


Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom