What's new

Dunescape

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
437
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I walk without rhythm and ask for C&C. :goodvibe:


Mishele, I'm not even sure where my morning went.:no smile:
 
The spice I can smell the spice in your breath, If the Harkonen wouldnt get you the worms sure will :)

Fantastic, DUNE was always among my favorite movies, I cant even count how many times I saw it.

Thanks
 
I am such a Sci-Fi/Fantasy geek :er:
 
Christopher Walken Bump

For any other geeks out there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...I was away the weekend you posted these!! Very cool shot! I really like these abstract landscapes you are doing.
 
Don't worry, guys. Late comers are welcome to the convention! :clap:

I ordered prints of some of these things that came out way dark, and I learned that some spots that I thought were on my screen weren't :er:. I'm trying to get motivated to lighten em up, shine em, and learn about color profiles.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom