What's new

Dusk over the Industrial District

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
002_2_2.jpg

See it Bigger here
 
If it's not cross-processed, then the colours seem a bit weird. Also, the noise is a bit high and it seems way underexposed (but that might just be the ****e laptop monitor I'm using).
 
it's not your monitor Redriguez, it is a bit noisy, I can't seem to focus on the picture accuratly, it hurts my eyes. But hey, the picture would be great if it turned out, sucks it didn't for whatever reason. Oh well, it happens
 
Is this cross-proccessed? Weird color sky but I like it.
No, it is not crossprocessed, and yes the sky color was weird. I have been trying to get the red sky at night for some time, but on this night it was a weak pink, coupled with the remaining blue it made for an interesting lavender
good shot but It looks pretty grainy to me.
I shoot film and do not have any noise reduction software, this can be expected.
If it's not cross-processed, then the colours seem a bit weird. Also, the noise is a bit high and it seems way underexposed (but that might just be the ****e laptop monitor I'm using).
On my moniter at home the exposure is correct, however the flatscreen moniter here at work it is significantly dark, to the point of blackness in the lower half.
it's not your monitor Redriguez, it is a bit noisy, I can't seem to focus on the picture accuratly, it hurts my eyes. But hey, the picture would be great if it turned out, sucks it didn't for whatever reason. Oh well, it happens
Tilt your moniters forward and look at it straight on if you are using consumergrade flatscreens.
 
i find grain on film can be very appealing. no need to try and remove it on this shot IMO it's fine as it is
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom