What's new

dust inside my lens (w/pic)

Can you take that lens back? If you got it on ebay I would look into forcing a return. Especially if they did not list the lens having internal problems. If it is Ebay, its not easy to do, but if you fight it long enough you can get a Paypal refund (most likely, but not always). But its like pulling teeth dealing with them.

Keh.com is a very reputable company. I shop them all the time. I also shop B and H and Adorama often as well. I have purchased quite a few items off eBay but fairly careful what I get on there.

In either case I don't think there is any way I would have accepted that lens unless it was clearly stated it had the internal problems before hand.
 
No I didn't buy it off eBay. I bought it on my used camera. I bought a 500d with this lens and a goody bag of accessories all for around $450 so I figured I was buying just the body, didn't know about the lens at the time, and was going to invest in a good lens in the near future. I checked all those sites, and I like them so far, better than ebay, b/c I can never win anything on eBay, I guess I underbid.
 
That isn't dust--looks more like fungus.

There's no doubt you'll lose a lot of contrast with that sort of issue.

I agree...that's not "dust".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom