What's new

dust is pretty :)

Both are interesting but they don't feel complete IMHO. :) Love the idea it just needs some tweeking.

The first one could use a different crop. The heavily blurred light/dust at the top is distracting from the fun in focus area towards the bottom.

The second one holds my attention longer, mostly because of the edge of a circle that is on the bottom. I would love to see more of that circle in the shot. It adds a nice splash of color that isn't overpowering.
 
I like these. I think both make really nice artistic photos. They hold your interest and make you wonder, they're different and fun to look at. Nice job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom