P Pirate Neilsouth TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 304 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 #1 Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
William Petruzzo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 635 Reaction score 2 Location Washington DC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 #2 I love it. I love the divergence from the ordinary bright colors to something a tad more muted. It really looks great. I also love the juxtaposition of suburban and rural environments. Fantastic.
I love it. I love the divergence from the ordinary bright colors to something a tad more muted. It really looks great. I also love the juxtaposition of suburban and rural environments. Fantastic.
P Pirate Neilsouth TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 304 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thankyou bpetruzzon , glad you like it... It's an unsual one for me because i usually avoid houses at all cost
Thankyou bpetruzzon , glad you like it... It's an unsual one for me because i usually avoid houses at all cost