What's new

E.T. Phone Home...

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
83
Location
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC if you wish...

ET%20Phone%20Home.JPG




EXIF Data:


[TABLE="class: lhcl_advancedExifFields"]
[TR]
[TD]Canon EOS 50D[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ISO 100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shutter Speed 1/60 sec[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aperture 2.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Focal Length 50mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flash Used false
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Last edited:
The wire is way more interesting to me than the phone.
 
I don't get the E.T. connection ... other than it being a phone...
 
the photo I really like :)

The e.t connection I thoroughly don't get haha

I love really simple photos like this. no craziness! What is it? Its a phone! :)
 
I don't get the E.T. connection ... other than it being a phone...

The quote was meant to instill a nostalgic feeling... I guess it didn't work the way I intended.

The movie E.T.
came out in 1982 and the phone in the picture is from the 70's or 80's.

Oh well. I guess I should have put a bit more thought into it.

the photo I really like :)

The e.t connection I thoroughly don't get haha

I love really simple photos like this. no craziness! What is it? Its a phone! :)

Perhaps, I should have tittled it "simplicity".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom