e30,fisheyes, 1 macro

sirsteezo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My buddy wanted me to take some shots of his bmw e30. I couldnt say no! this gave me an opportunity to practice with my tripod and new fisheye lens I bought. C&C would be greatly appreciated!

1).
IMG_9366.jpg

2).
IMG_9381.jpg

3).
IMG_9382.jpg

4).
IMG_9387.jpg

5).
IMG_9392.jpg

6).
IMG_9406.jpg

7).
IMG_9407.jpg

-Steven

They are nice shots, but how come they are all out of focus. They are just visibly blurry. I like the composition though, the fifth shot is my favorite, I really like how you can see all the water droplets on the hood and how it follows around. Oh and awesome M3, looks sick in black. I think the e46 is still my favorite out of them all though.

1, 4, and 6 look out of focus to me. The third one is the only one that looks like its really focused.

You don't need to prove anything, I believe you had it on. I just don't understand why they are blurry.

hmm..yea now that you mentioned it. I think the lens I was using...had smudges and it was kinda dirty..damnit.

I always forget to number my pictures. but there ya go!

thanks! but you can see my reflection! :er:

Haha I never even noticed that. I probably wouldn't have if you didn't say anything :). But yeah that one is my favorite as well, best angle for the car.

Defiantly some nice shots, hopefully you get those smudges off I'd love to see some more with that fish eye, the second to last one is the best, even with your reflection (which I missed the first few times I looked a it)

Defiantly some nice shots, hopefully you get those smudges off I'd love to see some more with that fish eye, the second to last one is the best, even with your reflection (which I missed the first few times I looked a it)

thanks!
yea I'm gonna shoot this car again at a different location
and with cleaner lens :x

I think that the angles could have been improved to make it a little more dramatic or interesting....I would look at other car shots and the angles they use, other than that they are good, the second to last is my fav

I think that the angles could have been improved to make it a little more dramatic or interesting....I would look at other car shots and the angles they use, other than that they are good, the second to last is my fav

this is true.
It just felt like I was rushed on this shoot.
plus we got kicked out by the security.
I will try different angles next time!

it seems to me the 2nd to last is everybody's favorite. can anyone photoshop me out of there? lol. please?

i really like the fisheye

Most reactions

Back