Ear Abuse

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We've had a thread for songs/music ya like .....so I thought I'd make one for songs ya cannot bear to waste ear time listening to.

I think there needs to be a law punishing those who emit idiotic sounds , record it and call it music :lol:

At the moment , the song that makes me , literally , race to the radio so I can cease being ear-abused is 'To The Club'

It has some woman speaking the whole time , talking about how on tuesday night she went ...... to the club ...... then wednesday night ...... she thought she wouldnt go but then she decided to go ....... to the club. She proceeds to name all the days of the week and what she did ......
You guessed it ..... she went ' to the club ' ......
Thats all the ' lyrics' are ...... :|
I think someone put it out solely to annoy people. It's workin...

I just can't listen to 'most' music that falls into the rap/hip hop category. Some of it is OK, some is even great but I find most of what I hear to be a bunch of no-talent crap.

anything where they say "yeeaaaah" more than twice.

aerosmith believe it or not. he aggravates me to no end.

md

MDowdey said:
anything where they say "yeeaaaah" more than twice.

aerosmith believe it or not. he aggravates me to no end.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Amen, bro...

I'm old fashioned, still like the Eagles the best.

One Week by Barenaked Ladies
Garden Party by Ricky Nelson
MacArthur Park by whoever sang it (but not Donna Summer)
just about anything on a country or 'Top 40' station nowadays

Most stuff by Connie Frances and the like. My mum loves it and is prone to blasting it out on the kitchen stereo. But it's so high pitched it bursts my ear drums. How can people listen to that sort of stuff? :shock:

I can't think of any specific songs I hate right now. There are some though. But I do hate (pretty much) all music by the boy and girl bands set up as cash cows by the music industry directly targeted at the pre-teen buyers (or rather their parents) to line their pockets and who then are dumped after five singles because they aren't selling which then makes the record industry blame downloaded music for poor sales to take the blame away from themselves and allows them to find someone else to heavily market.
*gasps for air*

Oh, and I almost forgot. Pan Pipes. I hate the Pan Pipes albums.

One word, techno.
sick.gif

Afternoon delight -Starland Vocal Band :(

Whatever that crap is they play at the gym....sounds like a never-ending tape of hip hop with some techno thrown in, and the occasional odd country thing... :scratch: Needless to say, I do my thing and run like hell.

ever spend most of the day thinking about the neg you were going to print that night, then find yourself on an elevator with the muzak? and that muzak, in a subliminal way, is melodically congruent with your thought process? and when you get off the elevator your friend says, 'my gawd i'm glad to be out of there; that music was horrible'? and you say, 'oh, it was actually pretty good'. ?

i really, really need one of those little dudes to sit on my shoulder and tap me on the brain before i speak.

Most reactions

Back