Ear Candles

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright who's tried them? Admit it....I tried them about a year ago and now I'm hooked, they are the most relaxing thing and better yet they can clear up allergies and ear problems easily for some folks :) I just did a set today and man o man it felt good.

For those that don't know what they are they are large muslin hollow candles that are coated in beeswax, you put them in your ear, light them up while you layer on your side (actually someone has to help you) then the fire creates a vaccum and draws the wax out of your ear and into the candle...if you dare cut the candle open when you're done and see what pours out :puke: Looks like a load of sawdust :lol:

:lol: You should try them Daniel, defnitely not up the nose though :lol: They seem to open up your sinuses, at least that's my opinion of them :) Typically health food stores carry them.

I do them every now and then. They seem to help, especially when you've got a sinus issue that keeps fluid trapped in your ear. Once a couple years ago it drew about half a teaspoon of fluid out.

Hmmm...sounds interesting. I think I'd really like to try that. I have problems with my ears plugging up...it would help that?

Most reactions

Back