early autumn pond

Wow. I'd have a hard time picking this one apart. Beautiful

Nice shot, but for an (early) autumn landscape I'd give more saturation and contrast to make it pop.

Nice shot, but for an (early) autumn landscape I'd give more saturation and contrast to make it pop.
I don't know, I like the calming affect of the subtle colors

Very nice. I certainly don't think it needs any more saturation, IMO. I like it a lot.

I cropped the original a bit to do a few things;

Get the horizon off of dead center.
Bring more focus to that amazing shy.
Bring more focus on that awsome wooden bridge that almost lost in the original post.

Thoughts?

View attachment 22170

Thanks for the compliments. I was concerned about the horizon in the dead center. I also don't especially like the large amount of foreground water--seems a little boring. I tried a 50w x 20height in photoshop which got rid of the empty water foreground, but I didn't now how y'all would take to this type of cropping

Thanks for the compliments. I was concerned about the horizon in the dead center. I also don't especially like the large amount of foreground water--seems a little boring. I tried a 50w x 20height in photoshop which got rid of the empty water foreground, but I didn't now how y'all would take to this type of cropping

It's your picture... crop it however you want it. However, I tend to crop to a standard size or ratio. 1:1, 2:3, 4:3, 4:5, 5:7... makes it easier if you decide to print it.

beautiful place, a very accurate picture of a beautiful place.
salut

Most reactions

New Topics

Back