early Happy Thanksgiving

voodoocat said:
MMmmmm... Ham... I love that swine.

:lol: No doubt there is something alluring about a creature that wallows in it's own... :shock: :lol: I had a friend constantly reminded me of this everytime i hate a bite of bacon...he eventually turned me from most pork products. But i've never like ham for some reason...oh and what nut decided to make ham salad oh that's stuff is sooooo bad.

mygrain said:
voodoocat said:

:lol: No doubt there is something alluring about a creature that wallows in it's own... :shock: :lol: I had a friend constantly reminded me of this everytime i hate a bite of bacon...he eventually turned me from most pork products. But i've never like ham for some reason...oh and what nut decided to make ham salad oh that's stuff is sooooo bad.

Contrary to popular myth, pig's prefer to be clean. They get all kinds of diseases if they are left to wallow in their own filth. And they only smell if you feed them meat. :pig:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
voodoocat said:

Contrary to popular myth, pig's prefer to be clean. They get all kinds of diseases if they are left to wallow in their own filth. And they only smell if you feed them meat. :pig:

My grand pappy raised a few pigs when i was young. I recall feeding the corn mostly and they still wallowed in their own pooh and it was real stinky, ecspecially when it was really hot outside. OMG :puke:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
voodoocat said:

When I say swine... I meant will eat it's own poo.

You cannot let swine eat poop and other barnyard junk they will get worms and meat will be nasty

I won't hear anything bad about a creature that is both ham, pork and bacon... oh, and can find truffles too. ;-)

Heading to T'giving dinner! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

PS Trying a new Shiraz from Aussie land, a real winner!

McLaren Vale 2001 Footbolt Shiraz

Most reactions

Back