Early morning photographer inspecting the location

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Earlier today me and my brother went sunrise hunting. This one taken before the sun rose. I liked the mood of the one person, lonely and still waters with fog above, low clouds, lone boat with rope.

Einsam person og båt by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Thanks for watching!

Beautiful. I would've passed up on this opportunity, and I would've missed out on it.

Very nice, Compaq

Earlier today me and my brother went sunrise hunting.

My brother and I. I went sunrise hunting..not me went sunrise hunting. :) My brother and I.

Thank you! Perhaps I can mention that in my photo library I've named this sessions as "da crazah **** daog". I got this insanely crazy idea the night before to look for sunrises. I checked our whether forecast and discovered the sun rose at around 0530 in the morning.

I warmly welcome the grammar lesson! If there is one thing I have picked up in here, it is that poor grammar will eventually be used against you :) I have a grammar related question (which sorts of needs you to have read some of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" books): Is the way R. R. Martin writes still valid? It's just so awesome how courteous people were back then, and their formulations are very entertaining.

Agreed. It is, indeed, very nice. Beautiful shot indeed. I'm kind of jealous. I do think the whites are lacking a bit. Hope you don't mind:

00.jpg

:thumbsup:
Mark

Awesome shot!

Thank you, zstatus, and everyone else for commenting!

I welcome your edit, mark. Subtle as it may seem, I find your edit an improvement. The fog and clouds really benefit from it, in my opinion :thumbsup: Thanks!

Thank you! Perhaps I can mention that in my photo library I've named this sessions as "da crazah **** daog". I got this insanely crazy idea the night before to look for sunrises. I checked our whether forecast and discovered the sun rose at around 0530 in the morning.

I warmly welcome the grammar lesson! If there is one thing I have picked up in here, it is that poor grammar will eventually be used against you :) I have a grammar related question (which sorts of needs you to have read some of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" books): Is the way R. R. Martin writes still valid? It's just so awesome how courteous people were back then, and their formulations are very entertaining.

I've never read it. But a quick skim of a page and yeah, it's valid. I mean, he wrote in a particular style, maybe to cater to the story (i do not know). Why wouldn't it be valid?

Thank you, zstatus, and everyone else for commenting!

I welcome your edit, mark. Subtle as it may seem, I find your edit an improvement. The fog and clouds really benefit from it, in my opinion :thumbsup: Thanks!

Agreed! Thanks.

Mark

I think you dodged a bit too much on your brother in the reflection(seeing a halo), and too dark on the real person.

Hmm, interesting. After opening the .psd file and checking my adjustment layers, a curves adjustment is the sinner for this. Well spotted! I'll if I can burn a little around.

Most reactions

Back