What's new

Early Morning Roosevelt Bridge

Geoaskier

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LATERZ.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the geometric portions and the leading line the bridge offfers in your photo.
I like the feel of the reflection on the top portion of the photo as well.
 
Thank you all so much...feels so good....I love this bridge...have learned a lot photographing it....5 mins from my house...great place to practice...I'm like a Troll I'm under this bridge so much.
 
Colours = good
Aperature for lights into stars = good

Straight = not so much : needs a bit of leveling
The yellow lights on the columns are just a bit too hot as well.

Curious if the pixelization is your upload size?

Great shot overall. I wouldn't mind seeing one from a bit wider angle if you have one?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom