What's new

Early Morning Shots

streettrailpark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please
3193686635_e0726f7f6a.jpg


3193688915_d97af68555.jpg


3193694115_fdd82a34e4.jpg
 
2 and 3 are really cool, what kind of effect (if any) did you apply to #2??

Good work!
 
I like all three, the simplicity of #1 appeals a lot....#2 is great, I bet that someone's smoking zone, a chair right next to the bin....#3 is my fave, love the colours and again the simple scene but reflected.
 
Thanks guys. No really special effects, all of the editing is fairly standard, apart maybe from a high pass filter layer. As for my compositions I usually try to simplify as much as possible I find. Anyone have advice on ways I can improve?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom