What's new

Early morning

Mike S.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
12
Location
Bossier City, La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I planned on sleeping in for the first time in a month but, the dog had other ideas. I figured since I was up at 0530 I'd go take some sunrise photos. The lake had a nice layer of fog across the surface. Any feedback would be appreciated.

1.

The tree branch on the left side I find to be a bit distracting, but my PP skills are not where they need to be to remove it. I should have saw that when I was taking the photo.

2.
Flag lake spillway by kc9cqr1, on Flickr
Ground level fog at Flag lake by kc9cqr1, on Flickr

On this one I like the reflection in the water combined with the blurred water falling over the spill way. I was able to remove some street signs from the top of the image with a decent amount of success.
 
Really like the second one, its not often that you can get the water blury and clean in the same frame!
Great work!
Had like it better if it was in a non-human made structure, less square
 
Thanks. I will have to go find a waterfall and see what I can do with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom