- Joined
- Mar 1, 2025
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 1,478
- Location
- Montana
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
A couple early morning bull elk photos from 9-Sept-2025.
The light was low, so I had to slow my shutter speed down to 1/100 second, ISO6400.
I usually have about a half hour before sunrise before the elk move into the thick brush.
So I try to locate their bugle in the predawn darkness, then move into position and hope to get lucky.
Denoised and edited using ON1 Photo Raw 2025.
The light was low, so I had to slow my shutter speed down to 1/100 second, ISO6400.
I usually have about a half hour before sunrise before the elk move into the thick brush.
So I try to locate their bugle in the predawn darkness, then move into position and hope to get lucky.
Denoised and edited using ON1 Photo Raw 2025.

